Needless to say I am very excited for the direction my life (and this week) is headed in.
What are my plans this week?
- Catching up with an old friend: Haven’t talked to Dre in years, and now were learning how much we have both grown and changed over the years. She’s now happily engaged they’re expecting the little one any day now!
- Get confortable being my only company: I have minnie to-do list’s created, but since I’ve begun blogging, I’m addicted. All I want to do is write, write, write.
- Make time for those I love: After relaxing from all I have to-do at work, and my personal to-do’s I’ve created. I will make time to share with my dearest, most supportive friends.
- Let it be: I feel that this week I’ve finally learned to let go of the grudge I’ve been holding against my ex. After our break up I found myself angry and bitter. I’m learning to not allow others to have significant impacts on my mood, although at times easir said then done. Although, I’ve turned over a new leaf. I decided to just let it be and let it go. I don’t want to be bitter – I just want to move on with my life.
- Bring home my baby!: Those who know me know that my favorite animals are birds. I have several bird tattoos and so many people assume I have one as a pet, but in reality I thought all the chirping would just led to sleepless nights. I’ve been thinking about getting a parrot for sometime now, and finally found the one for me. She (I think) is a Sunday Conure (Hybrid). I though for my first bird a small parrot would be easier to care for then a macaw (which I do plan on getting).